CHARACTER NAME (COUNTRY) You can write a little bit about your character here. /A LITTLE BIT/
- Maritza Rodríguez (mother):It's fairly unusual to be named after your stepfather, as anyone would know. However, Maritza Rodríguez (formerly Maritza Rojo) married Alejándro Ezequiel Rodríguez Sr.when she was eight and half months pregnant. Her previous husband Mario Rojo was a police officer who was killed in action. Though it was a quick whirlwind romance, the spark has been going for 36 years strong.
- Alejándro Ezequiel Rodríguez Sr. (stepfather):
- Joaquin Rodríguez (younger half-brother, 21)
- Emiliana Guadelupe de León (“hermanita”):
- Johanna Kingsly
- Enemy #1
- Enemy #2
- Enemy #3
- As much as he would love to say he has none, and that he doesn't need a woman to legitimize his life (though he likes women very much), he has somehow found himself...erm...married to Iorangi John Paul Key (New Zealand) through a series of drunken misadventures in Las Vegas. And that's all that can be said. What happens in Vegas and all...