Wang Yao (The People's Republic of China), is a steadfast, responsible middle-aged man and the older of the Wang brothers. He is also made of 100% superstitious concentrate. Sadly, this page is still under construction. And might stay that way until mid-February./sigh.
- Wang Zhì (王志) [Hong Kong SAR] - Need I say more? Yao and Zhì go on a cycle of brofight-bromance-brotimes-broventures together. Now this is your platonic relationship.
- Wang Jiatai (家太) and Yuan (雨安) - Who the hell are they exactly? They're his parents. While their actions of having Yao and Zhì undergo forced marriage are "old-school" , Yao knows they only do this for their(the brothers') own good. But this coming from a twenty-eight year-old man would have you doubt that.
- Im Yong Soo [South Korea]- The only person other than his brother standing between him and peace and quiet. As completely impractical and unbelievable as it is, this young lad earned himself a room, food and shelter in Yao's apartment. On a normal day, he sees Yong Soo as an adopted child that he diligently takes care of. On other days, he sees the Korean as a relentless brat that twists every sentence into something of his own benefit.
Yao loves him nonetheless.
- Im Hak Soo [North Korea] -
- Li Mei Lin [Taiwan] -
- Nguyen Lai Kim [Vietnam] -
- Chaiyaporn Pattanapunyadee [Thailand] -
- Honda Kiku [Japan] - Dated him once. Might not date him again.
- His Mun
- Muunokhoi Borjigin [Mongolia] -
- Good Question.
- Hello Kitty perhaps